Wednesday 18 August 2010

Streng toast anomoly

I wish to make it known that this morning i baked some bread in meine toaster with the ambitions of making a toast. this was for ma breakfast.

wHen the toast has poppers out of my toasting device accros the kitche I walked to collect muip toast, noly to find that it contained the image of Patricia Rutledge of Keeping Up Appearances fame. I have scanned a picture of mi toast and here it ims...


instead of eating it I put it in a jiffy bag and posted it tho his royal hieighness the pope of italy because this fucking apparition is specuaal and I feel needs concecratinhg with a slice of warm butter, dipped in the pope's mouth and spread before a congregation of fuckers. I love toast I hope you love toast too. Peace and fucking y'allvcv

Weird how one frinds toast in the image of peoples faces V for Vendetta but the review was inc

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...