Thursday 17 February 2011

ill OH stray LION fry DAY!

I HAVE BEEN entereds Startship Friday for as lonk as I recalber. This week I decided tyo do a picture of a drawing that featers something that relates to the topic offered by Penelope Cruz.

This man is a asweaters.

please send me m essages with  test words

please text me your mobile numbers. IO can be reackered on 0121 502 2097
One sick puppy? I told her to buite her own cock off, force feed it to her gran, punch her gran in the stomach till it sicks up, then feed that to her 19 month odl baby.

you sicker? please quote me happys

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...