Wednesday 16 February 2011

SWEATUIR

Hi lads und lassys x

backIm again been holfdaying with spez cuzin in ibiffa.

hers me enttrie fo ths weeks Illumstated fridags.




I must say the audacious quality that persists weekly within the Illustration Friday community confounds my discerning eye on a prevalent basis.


i hopew to ,me amrrarried asoon byee,
alex

by the wai people ples stop logggingg intow mi accont blog i cor change the fact mi little broder put my log in details up on me blog. my.  so If people can ignor it & not read it the n not Log in with it in the blog post 3 down I would aprecciate it large  thankS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...