ILLO TRAITOR LIONS X 2

This week illusrtations Fry days word was ROBERT.

Do you remember Robot Worton? Wot about RObot FARMER? How about ROBOT?
Well, I remember them all. Like weetabix lodged in my stomach. This things nevor leaf you.

So anywipes, Ill Fry sad to us today that we should draw some robots. I was like "dude, I got my fuken kids to feed". Then Ill Fry said "Dude your kid Joshua dyed 2 years ago". And I was all like "oh yeah, hahahahaha". Kids do the funniest things lmfao

Did I tell you mi Nob was the Blue peter dog for 6 years during the last days of "MILK GO GOOD WITH ALCHOLOHL"
cemented in time foreverrrr

Joshueas found my birth ceritificates and relised I was not his dad/flash drive.  He plenty mad and throwued me off a ginger kite.

Moral of the story?  Friday.



the rock
the rock

  the r ock is my faverite lover. Do you remember back in 1993 when the new beaNO book had been relassed by Abraj? my 4th father in moth tycoon goth sai I should stop telling pen pen pen pen penn & teller

Back in the year fortnight ago my grandad grandgad gaydrander granny-dad downloaded illegally from tesco milton keynes the film Donnie darkgoes starring me favourite male actker Jake city of gylleenguilds.  I watch 4?. times?. I guess and on the filth time my vaginer said " BLOODY 'ELL THE RED ONE's abou to Blow. and it did.  Sandwich everywhere.

Told you?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Roman and You Won't Believe What Happened Next

i'm sorry i swore in my last post