Friday 2 August 2013

Eel oh station cry day

Morning Dad thix weeks illo chemo fry skins new drawing iz deadicat teds to you...me ded dad derek   & cliv vol: A.

This wekk I decided to draw another comic as latersly Ive been gatherin a lots of interest in me comics from uk based DC thampons also responsible for beano charracters Dinner mennace, Roguuuuuers the gaugers, and Mine craft the deep space minx.





hello

welcome to my mums japseye cleenex

i wrote to you all last week with an illustration that I hoped would get a lot of attention from the local press. I'm gladdy to reportz to you that the Expresss A& Freddie Star published an article about how how I was born under a wandering star

hello my name is Romarn Truiphs

Anyway, this weeks I'm entering illustration saturday on fire wirg my mbreasts dipped in cancer milk#

milk

Neil Degrasse Tyson
Neil Strauss
William F Buckley

www.fuckmybotty.org

goodnight illustration friday cack wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...