Friday 1 July 2022

Post Covid Natural Selection and that time Nelly Furtado gave me rice crispy rashe

 Hello readers. Mi name is Ro


            man truip


It's binna wile since I submtted an illustration friday. Ths is because I've bin in a a coma since 2018. At the timeof writing this, this 2018 was a year that happened in the past, approximately 7 thousand year ago. I'm out of my coma now though, nd man the world is didfferent


Because I know you love me, I understand you must have bin wondering or been owndering where I was and wondered if maybe I was dead


Fear not my love four I am return. / have you ever


"Stay slishy"


Anywoops, here's the lasty thing I dreew before my coma happened



As yu can see, I drew 5 Garfeld strips. This is becaome Jim Davis officially hird me as his bodygard and part of ym responzibilieis was drawing his fucking cartooks for him

I gavver theirs been a covid sort of thing. How did that go? Was it niec?


Welll, thats all four today, from now On I'll BE POSTING at least 1 blog image every day for the next 6 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...