Sunday 19 March 2023

My review of Star Trek picard steries four4

 

Dear reader

Tody I would ,ke to review season 3/4 of str tre Peecard

Me and nerdrotic and robert meyer butnett receiently  sat down to watch an advanced showing of the whole season of star trek the next generaition season 8 and here is my outcome





Episode 1

I watched it

Episode 2

I also watch it.

 Epissdode 3

Yup, I watched this

Eposide 4

I saw thistoo. Here's a 9 hour clip from the episode that I downloaded over limewire



 

Eposide 5

I have also sint his one

in this epersode seven of 7 grows her hair long. Gret plot twist

 


Eposde67 8 & 9

In this 4 parter, the crew of enterprise NX travel foward in time to help Riker with his loan application. The best bit of the story was when Hoshi falls off a step ladder into Riker's wheelchair power cell, and the animation tanks to 15 frames per second. Great artistic choice on thr part of th directirs

this episode was my best

Eposiode 10

In this episode Roe MacLaren comes back and fucking dies in Picards eyes. He's holdig her body their in his warm eyes as it's been over 50 years since they last met, but now enough time has passed that the VAT has been reduced and Picard and McLaren can finally enjoy some warm bath times. I'm glad the new writers put this scene in because I've been wiatinf for some time


I've run out of things to write about

I've run out


WATCH VOYAGER SEASON 8 WRITE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...