Monday 29 May 2023

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better.

So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've been working on my analysis of the 1992 Beano Annual, the one that come out in 1998. However, unless you been living under a rock (lol) you've probably herd about thhe video game thats tekken the world by storm in recent weeks; Legder of Zeld Tears of Kingdom. With it being such a big deal, I figured I should play it for a few months on my Nintdo Switch and provide my indept review here.

What is this game? What us Zeldda? What is video game?

I'll answer these questions inrecevere order


But my blouse popped open and the bus driver refused to grab my front wobblies

vid ame is a form of entertain where you go to a shop and buy a catridge, and when you pop this cartridge into your game console or PC, it plays a fuck game. Somrtimes you can play Pong, and sometimes you can play the Final Fantasy. I this case we're talking about Teaes of the Kingdom, so stop yelling at me

This is the game okay?


The bus driver's name was Sukhdev Turned out he didn't mind being surprised by my blouse jewels just as the school kids were getting on, he said it made his day feel like he'd been to a Disneyland

You can buy a video game called Tears of the Kingdom from Amazon for over £20. I' not sure how much it really is, my research has hit a wall

What unique about this game?  You can buy fuses in tge hgame. Fuses are importnt to the gameplay


You can also ultra hand like this::

Hwo do you play in Zelda? Good question lovly boys, you play as Zelda. Here's a picture of
 Zelda

I
When you buy and play this game you willsee how it transformed my life. Before i played it i was a lonely old lady living in a deflated bouncy castle, but now I've play it I cna saferly say it's best ideo game I've ever met. Here's an example

The other day my new husband's gran was visiting for sunday dinner and the way she ate her gravy made me want to puke my eyeballs outinto my ear drums, but I walked over ot my N64 and calmlmey tirned this game on and quickly played it for 40 houres and by the time I was done, she had drowned


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...