Sunday 15 May 2011


My late bossfiend Nado Mantos is always in me heart.

Celine Dion sang it best with those immortal words "Kiss my throat and die on creasote condom 22" she is a wise wombat .

Last tuesday morning I was eating some cereals and suspewct I went over my limit, cos within 8 years I had developed a serious allergy to japanese pancreas milk

klolp

i was touched by an angel, he poked my cornia and I had to go up the hospital for a replacement, buyt the guys there replaced my cornia wirth a bag of bacon fisheserys

            

anyways
to
cut
a
long
story#
short
we
ate
lemonade
and
sang#till
her
kjnees
puiked

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...