if you dont like my drawings fuck off

i like it when boys jiggle their belly fat inm y face while i eating my mums tea

do you remember that time when I said I was goig to kill myself and everybody wrote to me telling me life was worth living if I just hung on in there?

well, after dseveral abortions of neareth death I decided I'm going to give life another try. I first realised I wanted to live when I heard the new Coldplay album. Listening to the soulful vocals of Christopher Pike made me realise life is short so I should hold onto with my both hands and pretend nobody can see me cry

I've started drawing again and the results are posetronic net

                                                                              on my wife's birthday i found a strange mysterious rusty key in her breasts. when I used it on all doors in my house I found it opened the secret door underneath my fridge.

when i went into there I found a pile of dead bodie LOL

anyway, here's mr comic


do you like it?

if you dont FUCK OFF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Roman and You Won't Believe What Happened Next

i'm sorry i swore in my last post