Tuesday 25 April 2023

This week I will be mostly draw

here is my entery fot this week's illustartion friday contest. they refuse to tell us what the word is so Ive had to guess
I emailed illustrator friday with an email I typed on my keybord asking them why they wont tell us the word. TO my horror thay were so rude that they took the entire website down and preternded to be dead. I'm not ut off by this though, here is my fucking art work. accept it! 
Now, Mrs Bentley liked to teach up Shakerspear, especialls Romei and Ju;;iet, but I dont think even she would have the patience for this bullshit. 
If you have a spare minute go to Change.org and set up a compaign to bring Friday back. I dont know how to do it!!!!!!!
I' sick of this fucking bullshit, all I wat to do is tell my truth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...