Tuesday 25 April 2023

My Review of Star Trek Picard Season 3

 I haven't posted anything today so I gohught I would give you my review of star TREK season 4our now the finale has aired.

Well, what do I say aout this hsow. It's gret. Really great. I watched all 3 episodes and I'm glad I binge watched it because I would've been neeger

What did you like about it the most I hear you type?Well I love the fact that it brings the old crew back to gether and not only that, not only that not only that, but it fixes a lot of the mistakes that earlier shows have done to shar trek. The most horrible one was when they recast the man in that Episode the Most Toys. 

I was glad, when watching the show, which is how I like to enjoyit, that they used cutting edge CGI like what they did with Luke Skywalker in that other trk show, to bring back the man who was originally cast as FaRJAR in the MOst Toys. Here's a flipping thing I angery with Dawn up the road


woops I added a picture by mistarke

WOYC


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...