Tuesday 25 April 2023

WOw! Photoshop has got really good

 I had just finished writted tyhe last blog post when I opened photoshop to see if anything was happening, and I disucovered a load of new features they've added

These new fetures care called "FILTeRS". Upon seeing these I decided to immediately push myself deep inside them and see if I c  an make some lovely stomach art based upon my favoutite personal trainer, CHristopher Hitches. Just so we can see where I started from, here's my fvourite picteer of Christopher, taken for television show


Now, I'll be honest, I keepa laminated picture of this in my purse whenever I go shopping, to the police station, etc, so you can believe me when I say it's near and deer to my hearg. But now ladies and gentlemen, here is what I did firsy. I applied a filter and got thid amazing result

Isnt that cool but no wait i didnt stop then. I did this


Then I did this


Pleaser note that this image is now 3D. You can look at this while walking around your phone or tabelet and see how Majel Barret has now emerged from the painting. This is a scientific thing known to painters, namely than whenever you make a picture break 3dlaws, Majel emergeges. I believe thr equation is known to him

Something similar happened when the Band Blur forced The Fighting Temeraire into 3D back in the 90s



No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...