Monday 1 August 2022

Filkolleens

 my god it's full ov stars

Aspromised deear viewers, I have been posting something every day for the last 7 yeeks, and here is todays latest blasphony


Does it matter that I got soup down my bra and panties?

Does it matter that I wept when I was crying

Does it matter that it's CHristmas in 902 days?

Does they know its christmas? after all


Anywoops, heres a pencil drawing I did of my birth nephew, whose name begins with Phil Collins


Once upona time Phils willy got full of blood. This had the affect of making it harder than normal. At oce he stabbed it into his wife's reproduxtive organs and 6 hours / or weeks/ or years later, his child was born.

Time for the obligatory switch the cerntral alighnment

funny when you think about it we all start out as an orgasm in our father's sex stick


No comments:

Post a Comment

My review of Legend of Zelder; Tears of the Kingdom

 Hello all. Oh hang on, let me change the font yeah thats better. So I haven't writter anyhing on here for a few years becuse I've b...